This week I wanted to create an alien look for you. Granted this is probably a different type of alien look than you’ve seen all over the place. This is way more space inspired than Sci Fi movie inspired. Here’s how I got the look:
- I started by prepping my face with Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer
- I also prepped my lips with Grande Lips Hydrating Lip Primer
- Next I used a Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush to even out my skin tone with Dermablend Professional Cover Creme in Natural Beige
- Next I concealed under my eyes with LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Natural
- Then I blended my life away with a Beauty Blender
- Using a Real Techniques Multi Tasking Brush I set all that cream product with Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Cameo
- I used a Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush to apply some Glamour Doll Eyes Loose Eyeshadow in Celestial Crow from my eyes up
- I used a Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush to apply some Mehron Intense Pressed Powder Pigment in Hurricane Blue around the edges of my forehead
- I also used a Real Techniques Accent Brush to add a bit of that same pigment on the center area of my lips and feather outward
- Next I used a Sigma e40 to blend some of the lavender shade from the Coastal Scents Glamour Eyes Palette along the bottom edge of the blue
- To add the white dots, I used a Real Techniques Accent Brush to fit in some Ben Nye Creme Color in White
- Lastly, for a bit of glow, I used a Morphe m310 to highlight my cheekbones with Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi
And that’s it! What will you be this Halloween?
This is not a sponsored post. Some of the items mentioned above may have been sent to me for consideration or given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always, any opinions stated above are solely my own.