I picked up a new glitter this week from Violet Voss, and I was so impressed, I ran out and picked up a couple more colors two days later! I’m thinking of including one of he colors called Fair in my giveaway that running right now. What do you guys think?
Here’s what I threw together this week.
- Benefit Porefessional to prime my face and fill pores a bit
- NYX HD eyeshadow primer to prime my eyes
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in shade 130
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in shade 10 to highlight under my eyes, between my brows, the bridge of my nose and a bit in my chin
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer to warm up my complexion a bit and lightly on the apples of my cheeks in place of blush this week
- ELF cosmetics Translucent Mattifying powder to set everything
- Manna Kadar Sheer Glow on my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose
- Anastasia brow wiz in medium brow to fill in my brows
- NYX eyebrow cake powder to fill in sparser area of my brows that need just a bit more coverage
- Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Sculpting Mascara to set my brows
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette ( Strange on my brow bone, Limit in my crease, and Nooner in my outer crease for a bit more definition)
- ELF Cosmetics Glitter Primer on my lid (I cannot even tell you how amazing this stuff is)
- Violet Voss loose glitter in Rosalind (this is a limited edition release, but is still available!)
- Clinique High Impact mascara
- NYX lip liner in Mauve
- City Color Cosmetics All Set Setting Spray
Pretty simple, but stunning! I got so many compliments when I wore this look. I wish you could understand just how glittery this glitter is, but the camera doesn’t show it anywhere near as just how beautiful it is.
I will see you all for Mani Monday!
This is not a sponsored post. As always, all opinions are my own. All the products shown above where purchased by me. I am no way affiliated with any product above.